About the Journal
The Epidemiological Journal of Indonesia (EJI) is one of the premier epidemiologic journals dedicated to the publication of empirical research findings, opinion pieces, and methodological developments in the field of epidemiologic research. It was first published on the last of August 2022 and that will be published three times in a year (January, May, and October). This journal applies the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA) to all works we publish.
It is a peer-reviewed journal aimed at both fellow epidemiologists and those who use epidemiologic data, including public health workers and clinicians.
The scopes of EJI (Epidemiological Journal of Indonesia) are:
1. Epidemiology of Communicable Disease;
2. Epidemiology of Non-communicable Disease;
3. Epidemiology Surveillance;
4. Outbreak Management;
5. Epidemiology of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases;
6. Disaster Management;
7. One Health and Zoonosis Diseases;
8. Health System and Health Policy;
9. Environmental Epidemiology;
10. Environmental Health.